Sunday, August 26, 2012

About Me :)

Hey Y'all I'm Maddie!
I obviously go to Lake Mary Prep and created this blog for my English class. I'm from Fayetteville, North Carolina but just moved here last year. I have three sisters and four step sisters on my dad's side. I am the third child in my family and love living with all girls. I love to have fun and hangout with friends. My favorite book is Frindle and probably the last book a read for fun. My favorite childhood book is definitely Goodnight Moon, finding the mouse on every page is the best. I have three favorite movies which are Where the Heart is, Baby Mama, and The waitress.  My favorite number has always been 19 and my favorite color has always been orange. Math is my best subject in school and I'm awful at writing and pretty much anything to do with English but I try! Without my phone I'd be lost, it's always with me wherever I go. I am currently fifteen but that will soon change in 38 days! I'm super girly and love anything pink, orange, or sparkly! My favorite word is "capeesh" and favorite phrase is "Hey Y'all". I have plenty of pet peeves but one of the worst is when people get Southern and Country confused... there is a difference!!! I consider myself a fun person to be around and pretty friendly once you get past the shy side of me. So yeah thats pretty much it!
~Forever Young~

No comments:

Post a Comment